We are a married couple living, working and running in London.
I started running after endless persuasion from Clinton, but it wasn’t until I started going to parkrun regularly that I really started enjoying it myself. I loved the social aspect and meeting up with lovely people in the cafe after each Saturday morning run. Now my park run tally is over 100 and I’ve been running half marathons twice yearly.
- 5km PB: 20.53 (Peckham Rye parkrun 2017)
- 10km PB: 46.42 (Cheshire 10km 2015)
- Half Marathon PB: 1h38 (Brighton Half 2017)
- Marathon PB: 3h25 (Abingdon Marathon 2017)
I started running in 2010, as a replacement to regular swimming and for weight loss. Since then, I’ve run multiple half marathons and parkruns regularly (over 150 and counting). I started work full time and found it difficult to keep up with training during the steep learning curve. The London Marathon 2017 has given me new inspiration to stick with the training. I would love to go sub 3h15 but I’ve not done a road marathon before so we will have to see what happens on the day!
- 5km PB: 17.58 (parkrun Manchester 2012) Current form: 21.07
- 10km PB: 39.59 (Manchester BUPA 2012)
- Half Marathon PB: 1h32 (Brighton Half 2012) Current form: 1h39
- Marathon PB: 3h22 (Abingdon Marathon 2017)